Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blogging Though Thursday-Gluttony


I only buy Doctor Who books. They are getting harder and harder to find. I'm glad that Borders carries them. I became a fan of the show when I was a freshman in high school. We just got cable TV and for some reason, the local channels were not the same if you were watching a regular TV. I was comming home from the 2nd Christmas Eve service where I was playing in the Handbell Choir. I was flipping through the channels and I recognized Peter Davison who played Tristan Farnon in All Creatures Great and Small, which PBS aired. I loved All Creatures and I stopped on channel 11, our PBS station. That's how I became a Doctor Who fan. I like each of the Doctors for their unique characteristics. I have seen every episode at least once; from William Hartnell to David Tennant, I have loved them all.

1 comment:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Sorry you lost your blog Judy. All that heard work, but you are back and I am happy about that.